Here is what you can expect from giving us a call today!
1. You will typically start by contacting us at 1-800-749-GLASS to schedule an appointment. They will inquire about your location and the specific issue with your vehicle’s glass.
2. You will receive a call or text back from us, as our goal is to assess the damage to your vehicle’s glass, gather all of the correct information to make sure we order the right glass and whether insurance will be involved or not. Whether it’s a chip, crack, or complete glass replacement, we will evaluate the severity and determine the best course of action. Pictures may be sent to us through a link we provide to ensure you are receiving the correct service.
3. Our expert will explain the available options based on the evaluation. We will discuss whether a repair is possible or if a replacement is necessary. They should also, at this time, provide a breakdown of the costs involved. We may ask you to join us in calling your insurance company (if involved) so we can file a claim. Together we will schedule a time and day that works for you and we do the rest!
4. The day of your scheduled service, our technician will send you a text with his ETA for the day. He will be driving a True Blue Auto Glass Van.
5. Once on scene, the technician will proceed with the repair or replacement of your vehicle’s glass, depending on the recommended course of action. They will work efficiently to complete the job within the scheduled time frame, minimizing any disruption to your day. You can pay our technician right on site!
6. After completing the repair or replacement, the technician provides you with care instructions to ensure the longevity and durability of your newly repaired or replaced glass. Following these instructions will help you avoid any issues in the future. Feel free to contact us with any further questions or concerns.
24/7 Toll Free 1-800-749-GLASS or 610-935-5588
- We provide a no-hassle National Lifetime Warranty
- We repair and replace all auto glass, cleanly and quickly
- We go where you need us . . . on your schedule
- Our technicians are fully trained, certified and friendly
- We use only the highest industry standard materials
- We care about you and routinely go above and beyond . . . read our Google reviews
- We provide direct billing to all insurance companies and glass networks
- We are your ideal local alternative
Google us to find out what are customers have to say about us . . . Windshield replacement True Blue Auto Glass Wayne, PA OR Windshield Replacement True Blue Auto Glass Phoenixville, PA.
Over the years, we find that many customers contact us with the same common questions about windshield repair and windshield replacements. Take a look at this blog post for more information and the answers to these questions.