Here are out summer tips to keep you cool, safe and ready for the sun!
- To prevent the interior from getting excessively hot, park your car in shaded areas whenever possible or use a sunshade to block out the sun. Consider using seat covers to protect your seats from getting too hot and to maintain their longevity.
- Pay attention to your car’s temperature gauge while driving. If you notice the engine temperature rising higher than normal, pull over safely and allow it to cool down before continuing. Overheating can cause severe damage to your engine.
- Invest in a windshield sun protector or reflective sunshade to block out direct sunlight. This will help keep the interior temperature down and protect your dashboard from sun damage.
- In hot weather, fuel can evaporate more quickly. Avoid topping off your fuel tank to the maximum, as it can lead to fuel overflow and wastage. Additionally, park in shaded areas to minimize fuel evaporation.
- Dust and debris can accumulate more quickly in the summer, affecting the performance of your engine and air conditioning system. Regularly inspect and clean or replace the engine air filter and cabin air filter to ensure optimal airflow.
- Along with extra water, an emergency kit, consider carrying essentials such as a spare tire, jack, lug wrench, and a portable tire inflator. It’s also a good idea to have a roadside assistance service’s contact information in case you need help.
24/7 Toll Free 1-800-749-GLASS or 610-935-5588
- We provide a no-hassle National Lifetime Warranty
- We repair and replace all auto glass, cleanly and quickly
- We go where you need us . . . on your schedule
- Our technicians are fully trained, certified and friendly
- We use only the highest industry standard materials
- We care about you and routinely go above and beyond . . . read our Google reviews
- We provide direct billing to all insurance companies and glass networks
- We are your ideal local alternative
Google us to find out what are customers have to say about us . . . Windshield replacement True Blue Auto Glass Wayne, PA OR Windshield Replacement True Blue Auto Glass Phoenixville, PA.
Over the years, we find that many customers contact us with the same common questions about windshield repair and windshield replacements. Take a look at this blog post for more information and the answers to these questions.