In Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware, the annual vehicle inspection process includes a thorough examination of all glass components such as the windshield, side windows, and rearview mirrors. It is crucial to have undamaged and crack-free glass in order to pass the inspection successfully.
In the event that your vehicle has damaged or cracked glass or mirrors, it becomes necessary to have them repaired before returning to the inspection station and obtaining the required certification. Dealing with this can be quite inconvenient and troublesome.
If your vehicle is approaching its inspection date and you notice any visible damage to the auto glass or mirrors, we would like to offer our assistance. In many cases, we can repair minor cracks prior to the inspection, ensuring that your vehicle passes without any concerns. Moreover, our mobile service provides the utmost convenience by coming to your location.
Did you know that when you schedule a windshield repair with True Blue Auto Glass, most insurance companies will waive your deductible? We can provide further information when you give us a call, and we will handle all the necessary arrangements for you.
24/7 Toll Free 1-800-749-GLASS or 610-935-5588
- We provide a no-hassle National Lifetime Warranty
- We repair and replace all auto glass, cleanly and quickly
- We go where you need us . . . on your schedule
- Our technicians are fully trained, certified and friendly
- We use only the highest industry standard materials
- We care about you and routinely go above and beyond . . . read our Google reviews
- We provide direct billing to all insurance companies and glass networks
- We are your ideal local alternative
Google us to find out what are customers have to say about us . . . Windshield replacement True Blue Auto Glass Wayne, PA OR Windshield Replacement True Blue Auto Glass Phoenixville, PA.
Over the years, we find that many customers contact us with the same common questions about windshield repair and windshield replacements. Take a look at this blog post for more information and the answers to these questions.